Annual fee: $15.00
The application form and annual fee may be brought to our next meeting, or mailed to
Bobcaygeon & District Horticultural Society
PO Box 964
What we do to beautify our community and inform our members.
- Our Society...
- Promotes the protection of the environment.
- Promotes balcony and community gardening plus outdoor beautification.
- Promotes the benefits of therapeutic horticulture.
- Promotes the circulation of horticultural information through a variety of media.
- Holds meetings respecting the theory and practice of horticulture.
- Encourages the planting of trees,shrubs,and flowers on public and private grounds.
- Arranges field trips, contests,competitions, and exhibitions related to horticulture including awards prizes.
- Distributes seeds,plants, bulbs,flowers,trees,and shrubs.